Thursday 25 March 2010

NEWS

A few gigs coming up...

19th April at The Roundhouse, Dartington - 15 mins
21st April at The Phoenix, Exeter - Taking the Mic - 5 mins
23rd April at The Blue Walnut, Torquay - 10 mins

I now have a Myspace page where you can listen to some recorded bits and there's also a couple of live videos on there too. I will probably be updating that more than I do this, so probably best to add me as a friend on there.

Also, I am making some videos for a few of my poems. We are going to record the poems with some instrumentation tommorow, and then we will do the filming next weekend. It's going to be good. The videos are going to be put onto an enhanced CD along with the audio tracks which will then hopefully be stocked in some local record shops. Aswell as that we will do some screenings around the southwest alongside a live performance. Keep an eye out for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment